Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Shop

I now have a new shop on Etsy! I'm pretty excited.  You can have a look over to the right where it says Chilligirl Shop... Here are a few previews of what I have there...


I have been making a few bags this week, which has been loads of fun.  Have had to restrain myself somewhat from keeping them all... I have alot already, but somehow I have been making myself one out of my baby blanket - it's NZ wool in multicoloured pastels (if your'e a NZ'er you'll know the one!).
Another beautiful day although getting colder at night and mornings. 
Have been reading a great novel by a NZ author, Sarah Laing, called 'Dead Peoples Music'.  I'm finding it quite inspiring, as it's of course about music.  I have been concentrating all my spare time (and not spare time!) on my art and craft work, that I miss my guitar.  Hopefully one day soon I will have time for both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment