Sunday, February 12, 2012

In the Words of Pink Floyd: Is There Anybody Out There?

Feeling a little tired today. Up 4x in the night with both kids.  Accomodation guests making me feel even more tired (and a little lazy) by stretching under my window for their early morning run.  Wishing I had time to exercise.
On a good note, have finished reading my Frankie magazine from cover to cover, stealing moments here and there between things.  Just in time for the new issue out in a few days.  I have to get my brother to post it down from Wellington as can't get Frankie here :)
Wondering if there is anybody out there reading my blog (apart from you Ed (my faithful No 1 and only Follower.) ??????  Hello???
Possibly i need to be more exciting in my posts???
Feedback? Anyone?? Hmmm....
Will try to be more inventive tomorow perhaps. Come back then
Arohanui, Tash

1 comment:

  1. yep I am here miss Tash!!!
    Hope you and your No. 1 son are Ok?????
    Love love your Kokako work xxxx
    love ed x

    ReplyDelete